![]() |
| Image found here |
The first movie came out and I was like ok but it wasn't made very well. Each movie has gotten better and better. Now everyone is hatin' on Breaking Dawn Part I. It's like I told my friend though, you can't be a true hater until you've read the books. Then you can decide whether you like it or not. Don't base it on the movie. There are always going to be critics with any movie and with any series. I'm sure the Hunger Games will have haters too but whatever. Point is, I'm am a Twilight fan and proud of it. And I still love all of you who aren't!
Breaking Dawn Part I will die down in a few weeks but these opening weeks it's going to be a busy place at the theaters! But you betcha I went and saw it more than once. Quite exciting really. Because each time you see a movie more than once you notice things you didn't see before. And things I focused on the first time, I can focus more on something else the next time :) Anyways...just wanted to let the world know I'm a Twilight fan :)

wave your flag loud and proud! it's very popular so you don't need to be embarrassed!!
ReplyDeleteI'm an anti-twilight person myself and proud to be ;)