Tuesday, November 1, 2011

30 Day Challenge

Every year in the month of November I challenge Facebook friends to write on their status every day one thing they are grateful for. Last year I only had about five friends who took up the challenge (out of like 300 friends..that's sad) and posted what they were grateful for. I debated doing it again this year but I need to do for me. I need to remember all my blessings and be thankful. I hope all of my readers will join in, even if you don't have facebook or you don't want to on there, at least write down 30 things you are thankful for. I will post all 30 of mine on the blog the last day of the month but check out my Facebook wall if you want to see my daily posts.

I have loads of other things to blog about but this was something I wanted to do real quick. Remember what you are thankful for and thank God daily for all the wonderful things He has given you :) Happy November!

No comments:

Post a Comment