Monday, November 28, 2011

Old Town San Diego

The Saturday after Thanksgiving we decided it would be fun to go to Old Town San Diego. I love going down there but it's interesting that I've never been to the Mormon Battalion Center there until now. Weird huh. I guess everytime we've just gone to eat and kind of walk around. Anyways, we drove down there and walked around. Then we ate at a really good Mexican restaurant but the service was kind of slow...disappointing. Afterward we headed over the the Mormon Battalion Center and it's amazing!! If you haven't been before you should go! It's awesome!! I loved it!! Here are pictures of our fun day!

Bret talking with the guy at one of the museums



Aaron and Jeri

Mr. thinker

This was like the best photo of my mom (her eyes kept shutting) and Chad wouldn't smile AND look at the camera


Getting to dress up as a soldier

Mining for Gold 


Getting Water

Washing clothes




View from above -- San Diego 

Old Town San Diego

Me and My sis :)


The next few pictures are us on the wagon. No one told me to do funny poses but they all did lol. So I had to post them all because all of them are great!! :) 






No comments:

Post a Comment