Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Till We Meet Again....

I know I'm constantly talking about missionary work but I don't think there is ever too much you can really say about it, it's awesome!! I love that my calling in the church lets me go to the missionary correlation meetings and that I get to help fellowship non members and those who get baptized. Anyways, with that said, missionary work is amazing and I have two awesome friends who have decided to go on missions as well. Coincidentally these two get to report the same day, TODAY! I told them it will be awesome and at least they might catch a glimpse of each other and see a familiar face. Now let me say a few things about each of them:

Called to Serve: Guatemala Retalhuleu Mission Spanish Speaking :) 

Aubrey is funny, smart, beautiful and a very strong person. She is motivational, lovable and one of the best listeners. I've known Aubrey for quite a few years. Her brother and I were in the same grade and did swim together. Aubrey was a few years younger but after high school we started talking more and hanging out more. She moved back home from Idaho and went to school here so I got to hang out with her a lot. We have grown closer in the last year and have helped each other cope with the passing of our Dad's. We've had a lot of in depth talks and I'm going to miss that but there is always letter writing :) A year and half isn't that long if you really think about it and she will be back before I even know it :) I'm so happy for her decision and I know she is going to do great things as a missionary!

Called to Serve: Milwaukee Wisconsin Mission Spanish Speaking :) 

Victor is amazing, caring, funny, and smart. This guy seriously always makes me smile and I think that's what I'm going to miss most is him making me smile. I actually just recently got to know him and I have to say I'm glad I did. To be honest Victor was a guy that I had heard things about that I chose not to listen to and when I got to know him better, I'm glad I didn't listen. He is an amazing person and really loves everyone. He has a caring heart and is always willing to help people out when they need it. He is a jokester but that's what makes him him. I am very glad I got to know him and I know that he will be an amazing missionary and he will do great things on his mission.

I am really looking forward to writing both of them!! In just a few hours they will be entering the MTC and I'm still waiting on addresses for both of them but I should be getting them soon! Can't wait to write them!! Never forget, Missionary Work is AWESOME!! :)

1 comment: