Thursday, February 3, 2011

Becoming a Pro...

I've decided that I'm a pro at applying to jobs online. I mean I do it daily...and really, I mean it when I say I'm applying to jobs daily. I'm not just sitting around the house being a bum, I'm hard at work researching hospitals and applying for jobs. Some of these online job websites are actually quite handy. Once I've entered in all the information once, it saves it so every time I apply for a new job, all the info is there. I just have to answer the qualification questions and then click, it's done. This is just a short post today.. I wanted to get the remodel pictures done but I've had other things on my mind so I will get it done soon..stay tuned, I promise they are coming! So if you ever have any questions about online applications, call me, I'm a pro at it now :) And hopefully one day soon, I will get a job.....

1 comment:

  1. I agree!! HA!!! You are doing great at Applying!! Keep on Trucking!!

    ReplyDelete