So I realized today that I haven't blogged since Sunday! wow, crazy huh! Thanks Melissa for reading and commenting on my last post :) At least I know I have avid reader :) I apologize for no more posts since then. Life has been crazy and I didn't even send out my Valentine's cards until today. I know lame, right? I figure that it's still Valentine's week so it's not too bad. I really wanted to post a new recipe I tried last week, just haven't gotten around to it. Maybe tonight, or even tomorrow I will since... well here's the bad news for the day, I have a fever :( My day started out totally fine, went on a walk with Auntie Trish, came home, researched more places to look for jobs then got a massive headache and took a nap. Woke up from my nap feeling a little better but now boom.... fever time has kicked in. I'm prescribing myself lot's of fluids and plenty of rest but I hate being sick so it's no fun! Plus, I am supposed to help my friend do dinner with the missionaries tomorrow but unfortunately I don't think that will be happening. Alright, enough of my rambling about bad news.... now for the good news, well something that made my day anyway :)
As those of you who read this know, I LOVE reading blogs. They make my day and today in particular it was my cousin's blog. She is so motivational I just can't even describe how awesome she is. I wish you all knew her because she is amazing! She motivates me all the time and today it was even better. She reminded me that we only have ONE life to live, so let's live it the fullest. Don't waste time regretting something you didn't get to do. If you want to do something, do it. If you want to say something, then say it (only if it's nice though, that's what your mom always taught you right?) Dream big, and live your life! Remember life is an adventure worth taking! So thank you Carissa for making my day and motivating me once again. I love my family and friends who never give up on me and always encourage me!
![]() |
| Carissa and Me at Tricia and Don's wedding! We were matchy matchy :) |

you are so sweet Kati!! I just love ya!! I can't wait to see you in a month! crazy!!
ReplyDeleteI love what you said about don't spend time regretting something you didn't get to do... SO TRUE!!
xoxo
and I hope your fever goes away soon... seems like it's "going around" as they say =(
ReplyDelete