Okay so are you ready for it? Here are the pictures of our remodel :) Mostly of the kitchen but I threw in a few of the family room, front room and dining room. The only true before and after pictures I have are of the kitchen which of course was the biggest part of the remodel anyways. Those of you who have been to my house before can see the main difference in the other rooms as well. There are still a few things that need to be taken care of but it's looking good. Now all we need is our bookshelf put in and whew...it will all be done. Well the downstairs anyways. The upstairs will need stuff done at some point but after this disaster I think my mom is going to take a break from remodeling. I think she is most looking forward to parking in the garage again (still some furniture in there). Anyways, enjoy the pictures! I thought about doing like a video virtual tour but decided against it as I don't know who really looks at this blog and a real inside view of my house if I don't know you is a little creepy lol. Pictures is all you get :) enjoy!
Now I can finally say I posted the remodel. Seems like it's been a year since it happened haha but it's only been a few months. I like the new change though :) I do have to also say that wood floors are a lot harder to maintain then tile.... every time I sweep it's like I have to start all over again once I've finished. Anyhow...here they are :)




Love it! I cannot wait to see it in person!
ReplyDelete