Tuesday, February 1, 2011

February....

Wow, it's the first day of February already. It seems like January just FLEW by! So crazy! Something a lot of people don't know, is that I love February. I mean it's not my favorite month (any one want to guess what month is?) but I still love this month. The funny thing is, I don't really know why. This is the month of LOVE and we all know that there isn't any of that going on in my life...boy department wise haha. I still have lot's of friends and family that LOVE me and that's what counts. The best part about this month is that it's short and sweet :) Bring it on February, I am looking forward to what this month brings...hopefully lot's of LOVE and happiness haha:) 


Just had to blog about February on the 1st day :) Pictures are finally up on our walls so that means I can finish taking pictures and editing and POSTING the house remodel. So stay tuned! :) Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment