Sunday, February 6, 2011

I LOVE Hockey!!!!!!


So last night I went to a hockey game. It was my first one that I had been to in a LONG time. And I was reminded tonight, how much I absolutely love it!  I honestly don't know what it is about the sport but it's amazing! I'm not a violent person, nor will I ever be but seeing hockey players fight is kind of entertaining... I take that back...it is VERY entertaining! It's an intense sport and I am absolutely in love with it. It keeps me entertained the whole time and ...yeah... there are no words to describe how awesome it is. If you have never been to one, I suggest you try it. You most definitely will be entertained the whole time and when you have great friends right there with you, it makes for such a great outing. I really want to take Bret to a game now, and Chad if he wants to. Bret loves hockey (must be those Canadian genes lol) and I think he will enjoy it just as much as I do. I think if I ever got a job and it was in a place that is cold a lot, I would find a place that is near a hockey rink so I could go watch games. I'm serious. I wish I could go to Canada more often to see my cousins play because it's just so great. Alright, I am done writing... just had to let you all know how much I love hockey! Here are a few pictures from my fabulous night:
It's the Orange Team that's the Reign... I wish I had gotten pictures of the team captain that was the one that got into a huge fight...maybe next game :)

Another Close up of the teams

Mikey is my favorite person to photograph. Why? Because I like taking random  pictures of people and every random photo I have of him is perfect. It was his first hockey game so he was watching intensely. 

Aubrey, Jessica and Me
(I know... I look all pasty and pale... for one..not a lot of make up on and two...these girls are just naturally tan) 

Me and Denise!

I can't wait for my next game I go to which hopefully will be soon! I already have people saying they want to come with so I'm super excited!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment