Thursday, February 24, 2011

Miss Kara Cute



So remember when I did a post about Elissa's Birthday? I said that I would do a random post about Kara one of these days and today is the day :) There wasn't some big ah ha moment today that made me want to write about her but I think about her every day and auntie misses her Kara Cute. A couple of years ago when Emily was working I had the opportunity to be a nanny for these two and Kara and I had three hours of just me and Kara time while Elissa was at school. We played games or watched a movie (usually Sleeping Beauty...which come on now... is definitely worth watching all the time!) or if it was nice outside we played outside. 


This little girl has the sweetest spirit and I just love her! My ring tone for Em when she calls is Kara saying "Hi Kati I love you" and then Em chimes in "I love you too Kati". Sometimes I just let my phone ring a couple of times before I answer it because I just love it :) So here is my little random note about miss Kara who means the world to me and is getting all growed up in big ol' Texas :) Can't wait for summer so I can see her and the family!! Love you Kara! :) 

1 comment:

  1. I just love reading this!! Kara enjoyed it soo much, we had to go straight to the calendar so I could show her when we will see you again! Such special moments you share with these kiddos. I Love you so much and I just don't know what I would do without you!

    ReplyDelete