Yep, it's Spring Break so we went to Disneyland again, this time with the Moser Family. It's really nice to have passes now because we have definitely got our money's worth but let me tell you, the food is SO expensive. I like that with the passes we don't have to spend the entire day at Disneyland. Although this time with the Moser family we did and it was a blast!! Originally we were going to leave because Bret had his end of the year pizza party for basketball but it didn't take a lot of convincing to ask him if we could skip it and stay the day at Disneyland. Here are some photos of our fun day!
 |
| David, Bret and Jimmy :) |
 |
| Proof that my mom actually went on this ride!!! She NEVER goes!! :) |
 |
| The whole gang in line for Pirates...minus me and Jimmy who is hiding behind everyone else! |
 |
| Sisters!! |
 |
| Me and Chad....yep he is trying not to laugh but my Mom caught it all on camera!! :) |
 |
| I love this!! Bret can still be smiley and he was this time around... I guess it just depended on his day... last time he didn't sleep well the night before. I'm glad he was smiley :) |
 |
| Waiting in line to drive! |
 |
| Scott is so serious lol |
 |
| This is kind of blurry but I had to capture it. Bret was mad I wouldn't let him drive alone but he isn't tall enough to (well he might be but still I didn't feel comfortable with that) But it was hilarious watching him drive... I should've video taped it...oh well. At one point David had slowed down and I thought he was trying to let us catch up to him... then we came to a complete stop. I was laughing so hard because there we were just sitting there while David tried to get his car started again and Jimmy, Tricia and Don were all behind us. It was funny... guess you had to be there to laugh as well but I definitely had the most laughs while driving in Autopia :) |
 |
| Bret and I driving :) |
 |
| The boys... Jimmy, Scott, Bret, Chad, David and Don :) |
 |
Bret was getting a little tired lol
|
 |
| So I'm sure you are all wondering why I have this here... well it's because Chad really wanted to watch the BYU basketball game and was a little irritated that we were at Disneyland instead of at home so he could watch it. A little crazy I think, since come on...it's Disneyland lol. So we went to the ESPN zone in Downtown Disney for dinner. We've eaten there before and it's cool but it was PACKED this time. We waited for over an HOUR for a table because of this game! No joke! There were tons of BYU fans there and all to watch Jimmer. It was an intense game but I have to say that if they would've just gone in for lay ups and twos and gotten fouls instead of having Jimmer throw threes and miss all the time... the outcome might've been different. That guy has talent... just an off night I guess. Still... we finally got a table when there were about 8 minutes left before they went into overtime. Next time.... we will be eating elsewhere but it was still fun. I also want to get Chad a Jimmer shirt for his birthday. I thought they were funny. Alright...back to Disneyland :) |
 |
| We HAD to go on It's A Small World... the boys didn't like that but you can't go to Disneyland and not go on this ride. I love it! I actually like it better during Christmas but it's still good like always :) |
 |
| Me and Mr. Happy:) Truth be told I think he actually likes It's a Small World but he would never admit that to the boys because that's not "cool" |
 |
End of the day and Jimmy with a sucker :)
All in all it was a GREAT day. The weather was perfect. It was a little cold but not too bad and it didn't rain once! It sprinkled a few times but nothing too bad. It wasn't even that packed and we went on all the rides we wanted to. Chad did a great photo op on Space Mountain that Drew would appreciate and love. I will try to scan it in and post it...it's funny!
When I was at Disneyland my mom kept telling my brothers that it was the Happiest Place on Earth so we needed to be Happy :) Truth be told, I LOVE that place. Sometimes it can be a drag having to wait in lines and when it's super cold or super hot but it's a happy place. I love the characters and how they each bring something to life. I'm not saying we should live in fairytale land but sometimes it's nice to just be in that fairytale mode for a while and dream big :) I think life is our own fairytale, if we let it be. Alright...enough of that! Point is... Disneyland is awesome and all should come visit so we can go to Disneyland together! :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment