Saturday, March 5, 2011

Fun Times :)

So I haven't posted any real pictures lately and it's not because I haven't been doing anything fun, it's just that I haven't had my camera with me or if I did, I haven't taken a lot of pictures. So here are a few from the last couple of weeks :)

This from our FHE ping pong tournament.... no I didn't play... I'm brutal when it comes to ping pong... seriously, just ask my friend Denise she can attest to that. I don't think anyone is patient enough to teach me how to hit the ping pong ball nicely across the table lol
This is Denise and I with JJ in the background... probably one of my favorite pictures ever :)

Some of our table at Karla's wedding :) I wish I had gotten pictures of the table and the decorations, it was SO pretty! It was a fun night and after Amber and Chelsea started the dancing, I joined in, it was super fun :)

Amber, Karla and I
Love them! 

Me and Natalie at the BYU Young Ambassadors Performance of Harmony


Those performers are SO talented! It was an amazing show and I loved it! They even did a dance to "Haven't Met You Yet" by Michael Buble and it was awesome!! My favorite scene of the night! I was hoping they would be touring down here for a while longer but sadly they aren't. My next chance of seeing them will probably be if I went to Utah....which is  not a bad idea :) Maybe someday I will take a trip up there haha :)

I've got a super busy day ahead but it's going to be AMAZING! Missionary Breakfast this morning and then a basketball game and THEN I get to go hear Elder Holland speak for the adult session of Stake Conference. I am SO excited!!! Going to be an AWESOME day! I hope all of you have a GREAT weekend as well!

And Happy Birthday Waddie!! Nothing is better than getting to hear Elder Holland speak so it will be a GREAT day :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment