I had the most amazing/spiritual weekend ever! I was uplifted and a lot of things that had been on my mind, were answered. Elder Holland came to visit the Yucaipa Stake and that man is amazing. Words don't do justice for what the meetings were like. Very spiritual and very uplifting. I'm hoping that I have an amazing week to follow this amazing weekend I had.
After my last post I felt that maybe I need to back off and not write so much because then maybe my readers won't read it?? So in a nutshell for the week this is what I'm looking forward to:
*Going to the Temple
* Hanging out with friends
* Making Cookies (I haven't actually made cookies in a LONG time)
*Watching the Biggest Loser... can't wait to see what this next episode is like!
*Going to a Wedding :)
*Cooking in General (for those who don't know.... I LOVE to cook!)
I probably won't post again for a few days unless something is really pressing on my mind... I feel that you all have had a enough personal thoughts for the moment.
And just as a little side note, in my last post I just want to mention that guys probably feel that girls are a mystery as well. It goes both ways....just remember that :)
I love reading it. plus blogging isn't just for the readers, it's for the writer too =) I wrote a long response to your hanging out post xoxo
ReplyDelete