Yeah they love each other... but not at the moment. It's spring break for them and they are off for two weeks!! I'm thinking that we are going to have to plan more outings besides a few days at Disneyland because they are driving me crazy and it's only day 2!!!! See all morning I've been dealing with a headache so the last thing I want to deal with is fighting. I think a schedule is going to have to be made because the electronics in this household are causing ALOT of issues. Bret wants to watch show while Chad wants to play a game then they both play together but then Bret gets upset because he doesn't win and wants the TV for a show again.... it's this cycle that repeats and I don't think I can handle 8 more days of this!!! It's a good thing we are going to Disneyland on Thursday or I might literally scream if I have to deal with this all week. The joys of being the Big Sister and watching them. Crazy!! I'll keep you posted on our happenings. We were thinking about a trip to Utah but with gas prices the way they are... that's probably not going to happen :( We'll see though. At least we have Disneyland passes so that will be fun to go down a few times.
Anyhow, I will keep you posted on our Thompson Family Fun outings for Spring Break! I think I'm going to go make more cookies (not for me...for sisters in my ward!!) and maybe have Bret help me! Hope you all have a lovely day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment