Friday, March 18, 2011

Disneyland!!

So I took the boys to Disneyland this week. It's nice to have passes so that way we do not feel obligated to stay the ENTIRE day. Yesterday was GREAT not to stay the whole day because it was BUSY!! We got there around 1045 and spent most of our time in California Adventure. (We also took Lizzy, Bret's friend with us)

I actually really enjoy California Adventure. There is so much to do there and it's all interesting. I REALLY wanted to go talk with Crush but the kids wanted to do rides... I might drag them to it next week... what can I say, I'm a kid at heart :) Here are a few photos of our great day! :)
Lizzy and Bret... can you tell Bret is so Happy to be taking a picture lol

Bret has decided to become like Chad and hardly smiles in photos :( 

Lizzy and Bret waiting in line for the Grizzly Rapid ride! Look he is smiling! :)


Lizzy's first time on the ride... she got SOAKED! It was so much fun and she had a great time!

What can I say, California Adventure is awesome!! We love it! :)

Mickey Mouse!!! :)

Mickey marshmallow.... SO GOOD!! 

Chad with HOPPER

Ready for the Bugs life show... it was awesome!! 

Chad sporting his new shades ;)

Bret went on Tower of Terror for the 2nd time... it took a lot of convincing and I was nervous because we were in the FRONT but he handled it like a champ and loved it :)


Overall it was a great, fun day!! :)

2 comments:

  1. It's so funny to see Bret not smiling in pictures, because he's such a smiley kid! Looks like you guys are having a great time using those annual passes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I am also glad that he decided to toughen up for Tower of Terror :)

    ReplyDelete