Friday, March 25, 2011

Trying to find the next adventure in life.....

So... life lately hasn't gone exactly the way I planned when I was in high school.... which is okay... everything can't be expected...there has to be some unexpected things...that's what makes life fun :)  I have my dream career... just without a job.... YET. There are a few states that I wouldn't mind moving to and living in although California will always be my home. What state do you think I should live in next?  Yes, I'm seriously considering leaving this beautiful state that I call home but I also like adventure and new places :) Here are the options: (or others if anyone suggests others haha)

Utah
Texas
California
Arizona
Nevada
Washington

Leave a comment please! I'm curious to see what people say about which state I should live in next....that is, if I have the opportunity to get a job there ;)

7 comments:

  1. Utah or Arizona! I am considering going to the Phoenix area next year... but nothing's decided yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. UTAH! And Drew votes for Utah, too. I know you are shocked. Oh, and Collin votes for Utah. And even though she can't talk, I am sure Cordie would vote for Utah as well. So, that's 4 votes for Utah from the Thompson house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have six votes for Wisconsin ;) I'm sure we could get a few friends and neighbors to vote for WI too... In all seriousness though, we faced the same thing 10 years ago. I never thought we would leave the west (we moved to North Carolina). It was hard to leave what was familiar but it is a decision that has had wonderful outcomes. I think you are wise to consider other options (not that CA is the wrong one)- the Lord may have plans for you that you can't even begin to imagine. Good luck - it will all turn out better than your imagination will dream. Stacie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you should move to Utah and work at Utah valley hospital. I love that hospital and since they have so many schools that train there they usually hire new grads. I think you'd love it!! Do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, if I had to choose. I'd pick California first but I know the job market out here stinks... My second choose would be Texas. I love the Austin area and they are building new hospitals. And then my third and fourth picks would be Nevada and Arizona. Good Luck! It will happen

    ReplyDelete
  6. TEXAS:-) But you already knew that I would say that!

    ReplyDelete