Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Blessings Come in Disguise Sometimes....

Life has been rough for me the past few years. Most of you know that. I've been through trials that I don't necessarily understand but I do know God loves me and everything happens for a purpose. With that said, I have been extremely blessed and sometimes I don't even realize it until after the fact. As most of you know, I have been looking for a job as an RN for about five months. While I am still looking, I have been offered a job temporarily as a secretary in a hospital setting. It's only temporary but it's still something! I have also been seriously considering going on a medical mission for about a month or two to get some experience. My cousin gave me info from Global Crossroads that I've been looking into and researching a lot about. If I can figure everything out, then I would like to go in June. My temporary job will be done by then so it works out perfect!! Mind you this is all still in the "dream" works process about doing this mission. But it is something that I would LOVE to do and have wanted to do for a long time now. Anyhow, I just thought I would write a quick note and update you about life. Count Your Blessings...there are many .... God loves us all!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment