Life has been even MORE busy than usual this past week. We had three of the Pilkington kids here for their spring break... I will blog about that later but I just wanted to write down a few quick things!
First off, THANK YOU to Taylor, Carissa, Emily, and Melissa for commenting on my last post! I loved all the comments and Carissa and Melissa... I'm totally down to be buddies for motivation!!! I need it!! And Taylor, I will definitely look into that workout video, I love doing the home videos and I actually do them (when I'm motivated lol). And yes Em, gotta get ready for summer!!! I think you would all be proud of me that I walked a total of around 14 miles yesterday. Haha of course that had to do with Disneyland though ;) I got a pedometer ever since I read Taylor's blog about it and have been pretty good at walking 10,000 steps or more a day. Yesterday though it was 30, 247!! That was ALOT of steps but worth every step!! Just thought I would share that with you!!
It's baseball season now which means between my mom and I, we have a lot of games and practices to go to. Speaking of... Bret and Chad both have games today and so I get to take Bret and she is going out to Eisenhower (I'm not jealous..it's gross out there haha)... but it is so COLD today!!! What happened to the sun?!! Anyhow... because it's baseball season I'm more busy than ever which is crazy considering I'm a house sister/nanny haha who is still on the job hunt. I can't imagine what it will be like for when I do get a job. And I will.... when God allows it. I have faith in Him and things happen for a reason. Anyhow.... off to baseball. So stay tuned!! I have some fun stuff to blog about hopefully soon!!!
And thank you to all my other readers who may not comment on the blog but love reading it too :) I love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment