Friday, April 15, 2011
Exhausted!!!
So I started a new job. A temporary job of course until I get a nursing job but it's still a job!! :) Let me tell you though, I forgot how much work it is to just go to work!! haha...crazy I know but after my first two days of working I was exhausted!!! I'm definitely thankful that it's Friday!! Now I can maybe catch up on sleep...NOT!! Both Chad and Bret have games tomorrow and then it's Stake Conference for my stake so I've got that as well. Plus the normal cleaning and laundry and so on... it's going to be a busy weekend!! But tonight I'm just relaxing :) Going to watch the movie SALT with the family :) And then probably blog more... haha I don't know... we'll see. Have a great weekend!! I have loads to write about so hopefully I can this weekend!!
Labels:
job hunting,
life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When are we going to have this lunch we keep planning? :) Hope you're enjoying your new job :) Hope to see you soon!
ReplyDelete