Saturday, April 30, 2011

Weddings....

Okay so people must be drinking water that I have never found because they are either 1. Already married and pregnant or 2. getting married. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for all of them but um, I'm already left out as it is haha crazy! Anyhow... today has been a BUSY day which is why I needed to break up the posts because it's too much to do it all in one. Nate and Meghan are some really good friends of mine that got married on April 6, yep I won't ever forget that because Nate was determined to make sure I never forgot lol :p .... and had their wedding reception today :) I'm so happy for them! I've actually known Nate for quite a few years from the Singles ward but we never really became friends or had conversations really until a few months ago. Why the change? Oh I don't know...probably because I needed some male advice and he was being a good friend haha. Really though, he is awesome and I'm glad we are friends. He has been a great friend and I appreciate all that he has done for me. Meghan is a sweetheart and when she moved into our ward I was so glad I got to know her! She is so fun and sweet and is SO nice to everyone! I'm happy these two found eachother. Nate sure found himself a winner! I told him he better not ever screw it up haha. Here are pictures of the fun night! :)
Nate, Meghan and I

Cute Elyse

The happy couple dancing their first dance

Me and Tara :)

Mikey into his food... I LOVE taking random photos of him!

Yep, Bishop had ALL of that cake!


Tim and I

Denise and I 

Millett and Dean

Me and Aaron

Celtics vs. Lakers haha

The groom with Aaron :)

No comments:

Post a Comment