*Compliments :) It's always nice to have someone say you look cute today or thank you when you really did nothing. Makes my day!! :)
*Doing service :) A friend of mine was recently in the hospital and so I went with another friend to go see him and we ended up walking around the hospital a few times despite the pain my friend was in. It was so good just to go visit him and I even made him a pretty picture :) (sorry no picture for the blog)
*Friends!!: I can't tell you how happy it makes me that I have such amazing friends!!! Some know me SO well that they just know when I'm having a hard day and I don't say a word, others put up with me when I said them a wrong text meant for someone else entirely...and they don't care, and others who just genuinely try to make me have a good time whenever possible. It's so great to have such awesome friends and I try to be the best friend I can be too so people can say they have an awesome friend too :)
*Baseball games... yes I know in my last post I said that I was tired of the politics and so on but I still love watching my brothers play. Here are a few of Chad :
| On the bench with his pals :) |
| Up to Bat |
No comments:
Post a Comment