Sunday, April 10, 2011

Pilkington's Spring Break

So this past week we had the Pilkington kids here. It was their spring break and Sue and Tony went on some retreat thing for his work so the kids came to stay with us. It was so much fun and we didn't do a whole lot but that's okay but I think they just liked to chill and sleep in :) These are the highlights of the week:

*Swimming- the heater wasn't working too well but Brad and Rachel still went swimming. Chelsea and I just laid out to get tans and I read a book. I got a little more sun than I would've liked but it's turning into a really nice tan so I can't complain.
* Baseball game/practice- Chad had a game this week and so we went and watched before Bret's practice. The kids got a kick out of the coach saying "See the ball, hit the ball" and "Okay, okay, okay" every time the team was up to bat. Chelsea even got a little bit of it on video. Then the girls and I went to Bret's baseball practice...fun times!
Rach at practice :)

*Cafe Rio!!! They were so excited to eat at Cafe Rio. Cafe Rio is still pretty new here in So Cal. We have one here and then there are a couple down by the beach but they are mostly in Utah so they don't get to eat there a whole lot.
Bret and Rachel waiting with me at the tables at Cafe Rio

Being silly!! Crazy kiddos!!


*Then their last day here we went to Disneyland!!! The kids were done by about six so we left and went to BJ's for dinner and met up with Chad and my mom. It was a great day and we went on a lot of rides. I was shocked that people were willing to wait 90 minutes just to see Rapunzel from Tangled!! A ride is one thing but just to meet someone... uh, no thanks, maybe next time! Here are pictures from our fun day!








This is a video of Brad and Chelsea meeting Cruella. It's hilarious to watch the kids' facial reactions!! Must see!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment