Thursday, April 28, 2011

Changing my ways....

I'm a horrible person. Yep, I am. And I'm admitting it very publicly to where everyone who reads this knows that. There are things in my life that I wish I could erase, go back in time and change but then again, if I did that, how would I learn from my mistakes?? We aren't perfect, every day is a challenge and my goal is to strive to be a better person each and every day. Going back and re-reading some of my blog posts I have come to the realization that perhaps I'm putting myself out to be a negative person. I'm really not. I love having a positive outlook on life and trying to enjoy each and every moment. Sure there are things that I strongly believe in that I need to vent about on here but not all the time. The purpose of this blog was to write down my thoughts, mostly good with only a little venting. I feel like it has been the opposite so I'm promising to be better at writing the positive things in life instead of venting random thoughts that may come off as negative. I'm changing my ways so to speak ;)

This week has been one of those off weeks where everything is out of place and so on but I've found so much good in this week that I can't say it's been a bad week. Not at all. Work has been super busy, which is great, the days go by fast but I wish the phones would not ring so much haha. I was amazed at how I got things done with how many phone calls I took today. I seriously do not want to hear another phone ring the rest of the day haha. Anyways... like I was saying... I have found good among the bad things of the week. Here is what I realized this week:
*People come and go out of your life---like leaving the city and never coming back--- but the ones who care about you, will stick around and help you through anything no matter what :)
Image Found Here


*Family matters. I would like to give a SHOUT out to my cousin Carissa. I seriously have been so touched by her words of encouragement and words of wisdom and she inspires me to be a better person daily. Thank you my dear! You are amazing!
Aren't we just the cutest ever?? Haha :) 

*Honesty is the best policy. I know I've talked quite a lot about this but I recently had a conversation and wasn't sure how honest I should be with everything but truthfully, I was so honest that it worked out okay and I feel much better knowing what the other person is thinking/feeling and they know how I feel. It's so good to know that people around you prefer honesty, I know I do :)
Image found here

* God loves me! I know that you are probably well duh Kati of course he does but no really, I know He does. I've been feeling a little torn as to what He has in store for me and trying to decipher between my feelings and what He is trying to tell me and even though I haven't figured it quite out.... I know He loves me and that everything works out the way it's supposed to.
Image Found Here

*Patience is a virtue. Haha... yep it SURE is. I've been praying to have more patience and I realized that is a mistake because now God is trying my patience haha. Seriously... it's been really  hard trying to be patient in all things but I'm getting better and I'm relying on the Lord to help me through and show me more patience :)
Image Found Here


So with all that said... that's all folks ;) I'm proud of myself for even blogging today ...it's not Saturday haha but I had some time so I thought I would write some thoughts down. You are all AMAZING and I hope you all have a fabulous weekend! I know I will and I will have tons more to blog about from movie nights, to weddings, to parties, to service projects!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Kati I think you are such an amazing person and we are so lucky to be cousins! xo love ya! (ps: really hope you will be on the family cruise this summer!!)

    ReplyDelete