I have TONS to blog about and I feel like I'm getting behind (Yeah not really but when you go from no job-blogging two to three times a week to working-blogging maybe once if that it means I'm behind!) haha anyways... I will just do random thoughts for now until I edit all my pictures and post about stuff later! By the way...this is my venting blog thoughts lol.... Just alot I needed to get off my chest ;)
What you say to People Matters!!
I am not a big fan of LYING!! What hurts me more than probably anything else is when someone lies to me about something. And they do it to my FACE! It's just as bad over a text message or email but to your face is a whole lot different. It's ridiculous. And I honestly think the saying is right, "What goes around, comes around". Obviously if you can't say anything nice than don't say anything at all but also Don't LIE to your friends. Or at least I thought we were friends! Good grief. Yeah... don't ever lie to me please. Truth hurts but it's better than being lied to.
Baseball Politics are SO overrated!!
I will blog about Chad and Bret with baseball later but let me just say... I'm not looking forward to when Bret gets up to high school ball. I think it's ridiculous that only the favorite players get to play, even when the better players are sitting on the bench watching from the sidelines. It breaks my heart to see all these Dad's have a "talking" to with the coach about how their son needs to play and so they do and then Chad sits...ALL the time. Don't get me wrong, there are other GREAT players on the bench as well who have Dad's that don't give in to the dumb politics and I like that. Every kid should get the chance to play. It shouldn't be about who knows who and who is the favorite. The kids should play. How are they supposed to show improvement if they never play? Yeah... my point exactly!
All for Nothing Sometimes....
Do you ever have those days where you weren't planning to look really nice and then you end up looking all nice and then have nothing to do? Yeah... I think everyone has had those moments and I have had some recently and I think wow it's going to be a good day but then when I realize that there isn't a whole lot going on...it's all for nothing. I think from now on though I'm going to try and make it something :) I mean I did put in all the effort to look nice and then my mood is like super great so why shouldn't I go do something? huh... see how writing stuff down...makes you realize that things can change :)
Supermodel? I don't think so!
Okay so this is really for guys (but none really read my blog so ladies just put up with me for this one!) but seriously.... WHY do guys think that they have to have a blonde..super thin..model looking girl for their someday wife?? Us girls with curves.. yeah that would be me.. would really like to be appreciated as well. Just because I don't have super skinny hips doesn't mean I'm not as great as those supermodels over there. Ladies..remember though to be your own kind of beautiful. Don't ever change just because you want a guy to like you. We are all beautiful inside and out!! ...alright..done for the moment with that haha
Sushi?? :/
So I've been meaning to try Sushi for a while but have been kind of nervous about it for a long time. I mean..some it it is raw so yeah... makes me nervous!! I was talking to a friend of mine and she was determined to have me try it! So today for lunch... I had Sushi! YES! I can cross that off my bucket list now :) It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be and the raw stuff wasn't too too bad either. Thank you to my amazing friends for making me try it :)
Alright...this last thought is in regards to what I just read on my cousin's blog!
Grass Greener on the Other Side??
Carissa just posted about this and now I just feel I need to comment about it on my blog haha. We've all be there, where we think the grass is always greener on the other side. Or we think someone is having a better, more blissful life than we are. I think we are all guilty of it. I know for one I definitely am. I look at people who have all these things in life, I have yet to have (husband, kids, house etc.) and sometimes I catch myself thinking...man she has the PERFECT life! But you know what, in reality... there could be something else going on that I have no idea about. The grass isn't always greener on the other side. God gives us all different trials, because he knows us best. Sure it may seem that some people are better off than others but you don't really know that....so don't sit there day dreaming all day about wanting to over there instead of here! I remember reading a study once when I was in school and it said that those who have lived in poverty or have very little, are the most humble. We take a lot forgranted here in the U.S. and it makes me really sad. There are people worse off than me and my heart goes out to them. I want everyone to have what I have and to know what I know but sadly this world is full of statuses and cliques and so all I can do is be the best person I can be and not day dream about life being greener on the other side!
Alright... I'm done for the day... haha. I still have some other posts I want to do but maybe I will do that tonight after I get some things done!! Love you all :)
I also hate lying! I mean, I understand a white lie (and I feel like I'm actually responsible for making someone lie if I ask... do I look fat? because the only reason I ask is if I think I do in which case, it's kind of unfair to make someone else lie about it!) but straight up lying for no reason is ridiculous!
ReplyDeleteand regarding guys... I would say that 95% of guys don't actually want a really thin girl. I think what they are really looking for is someone who takes care of herself and who cares about how she looks. it's sad but the outside of a person is unfortunately key to a guy wanting to get to know the inside of a person. it doesn't mean being the most beautiful or the skinniest but just being the best version of yourself! and yes, some guys DO want a really skinny girl but then imagine the life of that poor girl... she can't ever gain weight for fear that her guy won't like her anymore! better off without that guy!
last, that is really sad about the baseball politics. it's not really different in any other sport but that is so frustrating for chad =( I hope he isn't too disheartened about it.
love ya!
xo