Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Biggest Loser=Love

Have you ever watched The Biggest Loser? If you haven't, I suggest you start! Last season they changed a few things up but this season they have changed even more! Now there are two new trainers who identity are still unknown (I doubt they will reveal until after the 4 weeks) and Bob and Jillian are back. I'm sad this will be Jillian's last season but at least I can watch her get in people's faces and yell at them one last time. This season looks like it is going to be intense and after only one episode I can tell which contestants I already don't like but maybe they will grow on me as the season continues who knows lol. 

I haven't been watching since the show started but I have been watching the last few seasons and Koli is still from favorite from Season 9. Doesn't he look great?
I can't wait to see what Biggest Loser has to offer next week.  I am amazed by the transformations of these contestants in just a few short months. This show definitely keeps me motivated because every week I'm pumped up to exercise more and I'm trying hard to lose all of the weight I gained in school. No better time than the present right? If they can do it, so can I and so can you! 

Remember this post when I talked about reading a health book? Well I'm currently reading The Hormone Diet by Dr. Natasha Turner and it's great! (Thank you Carissa for recommending it and Mom for buying it!) I also have read and will probably reread How to Master Your Metabolism by Jillian Michaels.  Jillian inspires me as she has thousands and I'm looking forward to seeing what she can do with the contestants this month. If you didn't watch the episode last night DO!! I was laughing so hard when she told them she wasn't going to yell this season. Five minutes later... yelling haha. Good times!

1 comment:

  1. glad you like the books! I gotta get back on the fitness train... the holidays really slowed me down =)

    ReplyDelete