Friday, January 7, 2011

"We're sorry but we went with someone else".....

I have decided that job hunting is brutal and draining. "Nurses are in such high demand" is what people always tell me but then I have to explain that because of the economy, they aren't hiring. Older nurses aren't retiring and hospitals would prefer to take someone with experience rather than someone like me with no experience. It costs ALOT of money to train a new grad... I get it.. I just wish it was different.


At least twice a week now I receive a new "We are sorry but we decided to go with someone else" email rejection letter. I pray something comes up soon and I hope it does, it's just hard waiting day in and day out for something. 


Besides job hunting, I'm keeping busy doing things around the house (that is STILL not done by the way). Although these past two days I've been sick. Stuffy nose with body aches is no fun let me tell ya. My energy level is so low, I get up to do something and five minutes later I have to lay down again. I don't know if it's due to the weather acting crazy (one day hot then one day cold) or what but I'm feeling a little better at this moment. Prescribing myself to take it easy and drink lot's of fluid and get well :) 


Hopefully I hear about a job soon, I will keep you posted (whoever even reads this). For now I stay positive and hope for the best. And hey, it's Friday so Happy Weekend!! 

5 comments:

  1. Hang in there with the job hunting. And are you still going to post pics of the new kitchen/downstairs on your blog?? Would love to see all the updates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will come... I know how grim the market is :/ This, too, will get better:) Hope to see you soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you feel better soon!
    would it be easier to find a job in a different part of california or a different state?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the job search. They're opening a new hospital here ;) We're thinking about you. Stacie

    ReplyDelete
  5. The job will come... patience is everything! Let the Lord carry you through these trying times! Oh and all of us, we are here to hold you up too! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete