Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy 27th!! :)


Today is my beautiful sister Jeri's birthday! It's crazy to think we are not little kids anymore but grown ups with degrees. We celebrated a couple of days early since she had to fly back to Utah but from what I understand her best friend Nishelle has a fabulous birthday party planned for her tonight!

I love birthdays! Truth be told I hate when it's my actual birthday because I don't like to be in the spotlight but I love everyone else's. I can't believe that I'm turning the big 25 this year...I'm getting old! 
Happy Birthday my beautiful sister! 
(And Happy Birthday to my beautiful cousin Carissa too! Have a great day!)

3 comments:

  1. Kati if your old what does that make me? Ancient?
    Please don't answer:)

    --Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I don't know how to edit that comment. I meant you're not your.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw thanks Kati! we had fun with tutu and kuku (haha) and susan and tony... wish you were here!

    ReplyDelete