Thursday, January 27, 2011

Thank You Bloggers!

I contemplated writing a post today because there will be a few posts coming VERY soon and I didn't want to write too much but I just thought I should write some thoughts down for the day (and no, I'm not telling what posts I will be blogging about, so just stay tuned!) This week has been fairly the same as the past weeks but also an interesting one. Yesterday I think was by far one of my worst days ever. I made dinner and it didn't turn out the way I wanted it to so I had to "fix" it. I was kind of sad because I LOVE to cook and when it doesn't turn out right, well I just don't like that. It's starting to get a little tricky with no oven still but I'm getting used to it. Even though my dinner didn't turn out quite as planned, my family still ate all of it and so that made me happy. I've realized the past few days that at the end of the day, everything will be alright (isn't there some song that kind of says that? haha). Anyways, so today I was feeling a little sluggish, mainly because I woke up congested but I had the most amazing email from Emily today that just lifted my spirits. It reminded me why I titled my blog, Life is an Adventure Worth Taking. Thanks Emily! I needed that! 


Really, life is an adventure and there will always be ups and downs. So today after I was mad at my mom for throwing out my netflix that she thought was junk mail (um hello, no mom it's my free trial!!) ...don't worry I found it (and I love you Mom!) I got on to read some blogs and was just totally uplifted, smiled and very inspired. My friend Melissa always writes amazing stuff, even though she says I do, she really does! Thanks Melissa! Then I watched the video of Collin, Drew and Taylor's son laughing and oh my goodness, I could not stop smiling! That kid is SO cute!  Then I checked out my friend Jhen's blog and she always has something amazing to post about. Thanks for letting me read your blog Jhen! :)


Finally I ended the blog readings with my cousin's whose goals are just absolutely amazing and I admire her so much. Thank you Carissa for your inspiration and love! Blogs are always fun to read and they totally make my day! So thank you to all you bloggers out there! And if I didn't mention you, it's not because I don't like your blog, I DO!! I just haven't read a post from you today but YOU are all my favorites! Each and every blog I read is unique and I love reading about your day to day life and every time I read your blog (ALL you bloggers!) it totally makes my day! You all inspire me so much and make my day so keep bloggin! And stay tuned for the next few posts :) 

2 comments:

  1. aw Kati I'm glad you like to read it! sometimes I wonder if anyone is even reading haha!! love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, I am so glad that I was able to make you feel better! I Love you so much and I know how trying this time can be! But someday you will see why you are going through all this!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete