So as most of you know we have been remodeling the downstairs. I wanted to wait until it was completely finished to take pictures but here is a little preview:
This is our new living room set...well part of it anyways. It is by far my favorite new piece of furniture, I just love it! You can kind of see a difference in the paint color on walls... it's a light cream with the window treatments and baseboards still white. And you can see the new floor as well. We still have to get a few carpets for the living/dining room and then I will post pictures.
I realized as I was going through all the pictures that the only ones I have of truly before and after are of the kitchen... I got the other rooms but after the furniture was taken out so you can't see as much of a dramatic effect but it's starting to look good.
We are STILL waiting for everything to be finished...hopefully today (Almost SIX weeks and counting). Hopefully things can start being moved in by the end of the week (the baseboards are not sealed yet so there is still ALOT of furniture out in the garage. I will start putting together the before and after shots so stay tuned!
FYI the picture may be a little blurry...I've tried to get a good one it's just hard with the lighting...but at least you can tell what's different ;)
looks good!!
ReplyDeleteThat looks really nice so far!
ReplyDeleteWe really do need to get together soon! I don't know what humanitarian trip I want to go on... I've just always wanted to go somewhere. I had friends that went to Ecuador to work in orphanages and I've always thought that sounded awesome!
Looks good. Can't wait to see more pictures!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!! Cannot wait to see more!!
ReplyDelete