Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Lovin' My TV Shows :)

So it's no secret that I love the show The Biggest Loser. Bob and Jillian from Season 1 to now have a made a difference in the lives of so many people, not just the contestants on the show.


 Last night the unknowns were finally revealed, and I have to say I'm impressed. I'm impressed that for 3 weeks their team has consistently loss big numbers and that they are all working together as a team. I think my favorite team right now is Pink. The Ranch team with Bob and Jillian, I'm not so impressed with. The twins gained 9 lbs. this week!! That's insane! I think Bob and Jillian are still doing a great job but it seems like the contestants don't care as much. That's just the vibe I feel and honestly I really wanted Aqua to be below the yellow line. I am impressed with some of their changes and challenges although this week the water challenge was alright. I enjoyed the building a bridge with rafts more last week. Can't wait to see what the next few weeks have in store. 


Another one of my favorite TV shows is BONES. I absolutely LOVE it! And I can't wait to see what this year brings. I was so bummed at the beginning of January when I found out I had to wait three weeks for another new episode. That new episode is tomorrow and I'm excited!! Brennan confessed her love for Booth on the last episode so I'm curious to see what he does with that info and I'm curious to see what investigation they do next! If you haven't watched this show, it's another one I highly recommend! It's kind of funny because I really don't watch a lot of TV but I have my 3 shows that I watch on a regular basis and then others whenever I have time or the family wants to like Psych and The Office :)


I don't want you all thinking that this is how I spend my time each day. I TIVO my shows so then I have 1 1/2 of Biggest Loser and 45 minutes of Bones that I spend a week. Plus 45 minutes of Grey's Anatomy. See.... I don't waste my time with my shows but these are some of the things I look forward to each week. It's my down time, relaxation time :) Which is must needed after spending hours job hunting and applying to places. So if you ever have some down time, check out these shows!! Especially the Biggest Loser. I always get a laugh out of that show, mainly because Bob is hilarious at times and when he is mad, his facial expressions are priceless. I mean he definitely has reason to be upset but he just makes me smile and Jillian makes me smile too especially when she says she won't yell and then she does :) 

1 comment:

  1. I love Biggest Loser too!! But I think you already knew that :)

    I'd have to say my other favorite shows are also Psych, Grey's Anatomy, The Bachelor (guilty pleasure). Sometimes it's nice to relax and watch a good show!

    ReplyDelete