I love birthdays. Not when it comes to my own but for other people. I love making their day special and making it all about them.
Today is my Mom's birthday and she deserves the very best. I couldn't have asked for a greater mom. She is always there for us and loves us no matter what. She has been through so many trials and still stands strong...perfect example of what I strive to be. Someday I hope I am as great as she is at being a Mom. Since today is her actual birthday we decided she is getting a birthday weekend. Yesterday we went to Macaroni Grill for dinner and they sang to her in Italian. Beautiful. That's all I have to say about that. Today we just stayed in and I made steak and mash potatoes with veggies and of course there was a Boston Cream Cake :) Tony and Brad were in Riverside for a baseball tournament this weekend and so they were able to stop by and spend some time with us as well as Donnie, Scott and David. We played UNO and just hung out. I love my big happy family :) She opened her cards and presents and absolutely loved them. I think overall it was a really nice day for her. I'm looking forward to her 3rd birthday food outing to Cafe Rio tomorrow (unless we go to Disneyland!!) :) If you haven't tried that place I highly suggest it!!
Happy Birthday Mom!! Love you lot's!

Happy Birthday Aunt MeriDawn!!!! I hope you had a really great day!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Paula
Happy Birthday Meri Dawn!
ReplyDelete