Sunday, January 2, 2011

Thompson Family Fun :)

So I put together some collages of the fun stuff we have been doing the past few weeks. 

We went Riverside to the outside ice skating rink and went ice skating. I had never been to an outside one before so that was really awesome. It was the PERFECT day!! It was actually so warm, the rink was kind of melting! Bret had a blast and although he fell numerous times he loved it! We also went to Chipotle (YUM!!) for lunch! 

Furniture shopping has taken up most of our agenda (not that I'm complaining). We taken numerous trips out to Rancho Cucamonga to all the furniture stores out there. Mom just recently got living room furniture (pictures will be posted when the house is completely finished). Next on the list is area rugs, lamps and accessories. We've spent almost every night watching Psych episodes off of Jeri's DVD's she got for Christmas. Sad that when she leaves we won't have them anymore.

New Years Eve was spent furniture shopping, which the boys hated but oh well. We went to Cheesecake Factory for dinner. Mine was not so great... I do not recommend their shrimp with angel hair pasta. Chad got a grande burrito... I just had to take a picture it was HUGE!! I also tried for the first time their appetizer sweet corn something (can't remember the exact name) and it was SO good!! When we got home we got in our pajamas and while I worked on my blog, the family played Sorry! a family favorite :) Then we put in Get Smart and ate our Cheesecake! YUM! We paused our movie for the countdown and then finished up the movie and went to bed.



New Years day we went to the snow! That seemed to be everyone else's idea as well..so while Mom drove the car around trying to find a spot, we spent about 40 minutes in the snow. Poor mom... she said she didn't mind because she grew up in the snow...she didn't need to get cold and play in it again. We came home and changed and then us girls went back out to Victoria Gardens and did some shopping. (I think that's our new destination spot haha). Then I went over to my friend Denise's house and hung out with her for a little while before calling it a night. It was a great new year's day and I'm looking forward to this year! Check out my post below if you haven't yet to see my goals for this year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment