Saturday, January 29, 2011

What I Believe...

This is just a short post, no worries...more posts to come in the future haha. I recently made a profile on mormon.org and I just love it! I think that it's a great way for people to learn more about our church and also read some of my answers to questions I have been asked before. So check it out when you get a chance and if you are mormon too then make one yourself! It's a great way to let others know what you believe and have their questions answered! You can go directly to www.mormon.org or click on my button that says "We Know God Loves Us.." and it will bring you directly to my profile! Thanks to all of you who read my blog! You can get to know me a little more now by reading my profile there!

No comments:

Post a Comment